Friday, February 5, 2010

Next

I recently watched the movie Next on TV. Hey, don’t trash my taste in movies because of it, I was sick, and there was nothing else on, and I was putting off doing my homework, and did I mention I was sick, deliriously sick? Pretty much the only nice things I have to say about this movie involve Jessica Biel, so in order to prevent me getting carried away, let’s just leave that one alone. This movie is enough to justify either intense loathing or envy toward Nicholas Cage. He makes out with the hottest women on the planet (see Jessica Biel mention earlier), gets paid tons of cash to look goofy, AND puts out a lot of movies that fall somewhere on the spectrum between mediocre and trash, all why needing a haircut. Badly. I just can’t seem to hate on the guy too much for this, its not his fault movie execs are suckers and people still pay to see his 90 minute life distractions, verdict: $$$

{Disclaimer: No, I did not think this was a good movie (AT ALL), as I mentioned. Nor, would I recommend anyone go out of there way to watch it. But, as far as shitty movies on FX at 6pm on a Tuesday, you could do a lot worse- well, maybe not a whole lot worse. But that’s my reasoning as to why this movie received $$$...that and Jessica Biel, of course.}

No comments:

Post a Comment